BeWILDerwood crowned one of top attractions in country
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk adventure park BeWILDerwood has been crowned as one of the UK's most popular attractions.
The park near Wroxham, which is based on the magical series of books with the same name, was named as the most-loved adventure attraction by website Day Out With The Kids.
The fantasy forest park won the accolade as a result of its popularity on the website, and based on feedback from parents who have visited.
Customers were impressed that grown ups are encouraged to get involved, the range of activities included in ticket price and how interactive the staff are.
Marketing Millie, head of marketing Mmlarkey at BeWILDerwood, said: 'All the Twiggles at BeWILDerwood are thrilled to have been chosen as the most loved adventure attraction at www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk; we're blushing! We're very excited to welcome everyone back for another fantastic season in 2018 - it's going to be the best year ever!' BeWILDerwood is a family adventure park that aims to open up a new world which includes intriguing characters such as Boggles, Twiggles, the Thornyclod Spider, and vegetarian Crockelbogs.
You may also want to watch:
The park covers 18 acres of marsh and woodland and begins with a with a boat journey into the park, where the characters are introduced.
There are aerial and ground woodland walks linking a series of treehouses, play structures, picnic and story-telling areas.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply
Attractions within the park include the Broken Bridge, an invisible glass walk, the Wobbly Wires, a zip line, and the Slippery Slopes.
Lisa O'Keeffe, Brand Manager at www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk, added: 'Our site is all about finding adventure and with so much to see and do in one place, we are delighted to crown BeWILDerwood as one of our most-loved days out.
'There really is no place quite like it, and it's a great attraction for grown-ups and kids alike to love.'