An Honest Gentleman is coming to Beccles and Bungay
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk-based theatre company, Stuff of Dreams, will be opening their latest tour at Beccles Public Hall.
An Honest Gentleman, written by Cordelia Spence and Tim lane, is a lively musical play telling the story of Aylsham-born highwayman Thomas Easter.
The tour will kick-off in Suffolk at Beccles Public Hall on Friday, March 29.
Over the following eight weeks the company will take the show to a range of theatres and heritage buildings across East Anglia. The final show will take place at Bungay's Fisher Theatre on Friday, May 24.
Writer and director Cordelia Spence said; 'I have always wanted to write a play about a highwayman, I have always had a fascination with.' For more information about An Honest Gentleman and full tour dates visit: www.stuffofdreamstheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 Norwich water supply hit for second day running