You can now get battered mince pies and Christmas puddings from Norwich Market
- Credit: Archant
A popular fish and chip stall on Norwich Market will be offering customers a special treat this Christmas.
Lucy's Chips, have brought back their battered mince pies and for 2017 the business will be adding something new to the menu.
Barclay Gray of Lucy's Chips said: 'Last year we did the battered mince pies and they went down very well, so this year we've decided to offer individual battered Christmas puddings as well.'
Both items will be served with brandy cream.
Available from today (November 24) the mince pies cost 60p each, while the puddings are £1.20.
You may also want to watch:
For those seeking the festive food, Lucy's is located on Row C, stall 61 of the market and is open Monday to Saturday between 10.30am and 4pm.
Similar treats on offer in the city include Grosvenor's take on a Christmas dinner, featuring turkey sausages, chips, battered stuffing balls and cranberry sauce, as well as Brie and cranberry crepes from Christophe's Crepes.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
• Will you be trying battered mince pies or Christmas puddings? Let us know in the comments below.