Bands ready to rock East Ruston’s free music event
- Credit: Archant
Villagers will rock to the sounds of five live bands this weekend in a new venture aimed at raising funds, and entertaining a new audience of locals.
East Ruston Rocks is taking place on the village hall playing field at the community near North Walsham on Saturday afternoon and evening.
The music begins at 2pm and goes on until 11pm with a line-up of T-Bar, Bad Apple, Cornered and Blind Tiger before the headline act of the Booze Brothers from 9pm.
It is organised by the East Ruston Community Events team. Trustee Gail Adams said: 'We used to have a village fete, but it got a bit old hat. We wanted to do something that would attract a new audience of older children and adults.'
Entry is fee, but donations are welcome with proceeds going to community causes such as the football club, village hall and school.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Gail Adams on 07935 375899
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall