Multi award-winning comedian to appear in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A multi award-winning comic will be making an appearance in Norwich.
Simon Munnery, double-time Edinburgh Comedy Award winner, will be bringing his latest stand-up show, 'The Wreath', to Norwich Arts Centre on February 21.
Mr Munnery has appeared on a number of national television shows including Either/Or, Attention Scum! and Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle.
The show is based around a single joke and promises not to mention Brexit or Trump at any point.
The comedian has been going for 34 years picking-up awards, such as a Chortle Award and a Sony Radio Award.
In past years, he has performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as appearing on a variety of radio shows that include BBC Radio 4's Dave Gorman's Genius show and was the character Alan Parker on Radio 1 throughout the 1990s.
For more information on the show, go to www.norwichartscentre.co.uk
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed