WATCH: New Avengers trailer features glimpse of Norwich
- Credit: Marvel Studios/IMDB
Marvel released their latest trailer for Avengers: Endgame during the Super Bowl last night and it featured a little slice of Norwich.
The film, which will premiere in April this year, is the fourth and final instalment of the Avengers cinematic saga.
Like the Avengers movies that came before it, Endgame will be an ambitious superhero crossover that brings together the worlds of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and Spider Man, as well as The Guardians of The Galaxy and more.
The Sainsbury Centre art gallery, located at the University of East Anglia, was used as the Avengers HQ in the second Avengers movie, Age of Ultron, in 2015 and reprised its role for Avenger's Infinity War.
Eagle-eyed viewers can spot it once again at around the 16 second mark of the new trailer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash