WATCH: New Avengers trailer features glimpse of Norwich
- Credit: Marvel Studios/IMDB
Marvel released their latest trailer for Avengers: Endgame during the Super Bowl last night and it featured a little slice of Norwich.
The film, which will premiere in April this year, is the fourth and final instalment of the Avengers cinematic saga.
Like the Avengers movies that came before it, Endgame will be an ambitious superhero crossover that brings together the worlds of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and Spider Man, as well as The Guardians of The Galaxy and more.
The Sainsbury Centre art gallery, located at the University of East Anglia, was used as the Avengers HQ in the second Avengers movie, Age of Ultron, in 2015 and reprised its role for Avenger's Infinity War.
Eagle-eyed viewers can spot it once again at around the 16 second mark of the new trailer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich