Assembly Online: Shining a spotlight on Great Yarmouth’s art and culture projects
- Credit: Assembly House Trust
Free online arts programme from charity The Assembly House Trust continues with a discussion about the vibrant arts and cultural projects taking place in Great Yarmouth
The latest free online arts event from Assembly Online looks at the diverse arts and cultural activities being offered in Great Yarmouth.
Not From ‘Round Here will be live-streamed on November 26 at 7.30pm and will be an introduction to the cultural activity undertaken by some of the small-scale and grass-roots organisations and individuals in the town.
The event will explore what the groups do, why they choose to work in Yarmouth and the realities of working there versus the expectations.
Participating in the discussion will be Kaavous Clayton and Julia Devonshire from originalprojects; which is based in Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Other participants include Ana Moreira from Afroluso, a hip-hop “female and male empowerment” dance group and Pedro Cassimo from Magnificent Representing Passion, an organisation which offers young people and adults opportunities to explore their talents and learn life skills through creativity.
Ruben Cruz from Reprezent Project and Lotte LS from Red Herring Press will also take part in the event.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
Assembly Online is a live stream series bringing regular free events to audiences at home – these include talks, screenings, discussions, performances, critical reading and poetry. Events are courtesy of Norwich-based arts charity The Assembly House Trust.
In order to access the event, visit www.youtube.com/c/AssemblyOnline/live
Find out more about past and future events at www.assemblyonline.co.uk.