Artist who has displayed work around the world to hold exhibition at Norfolk church
- Credit: Archant
Artist Rosalie Osborne Gibb is exhibiting a new collection of her work at Mundesley Methodist Church.
It ranges from watercolours, to bold colourful acrylics and soft pastels, covering many diverse subjects from coast and countryside to flora and fauna.
Signed limited edition prints, plus mugs, coasters and a wide range of greetings cards featuring Rosalie's artwork will also be available.
Her paintings have found their way around the UK, Europe and across the globe from New Zealand to Canada.
Rosalie will be on hand throughout the exhibition, which is open from 11am-5pm on Friday August 23, Saturday August 24 and Monday August 26 and 12-5pm on Sunday August 25.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be served. Entrance and parking are free and the exhibition is accessible for wheelchairs and is dog friendly.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk