‘Off to chase ghosts’ - Anthony Ogogo to appear in Celebrity Haunted Mansion
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft boxer Anthony Ogogo will be starring in W Channel's Celebrity Haunted Mansion.
The new series kicks off tonight at 9pm and is presented by Matt Richardson and Christine Lampard.
The show sees the stars compete against each other for five nights as they experience the paranormal in a haunted mansion.
Joining Anthony are TOWIE's Lydia Bright, Tattoo Fixers' Jay Hutton, showbiz reporter Alison Hammond, Corrie's Simon Gregson, Hollyoaks' Jorgie Porter, TV personality Katie Price, Made in Chelsea's Mark-Francis Vandelli, Blue's Simon Webbe and The Apprentice's Luisa Zissman.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
Will you be tuning in?