American rockers Black Stone Cherry to support The Darkness at Thetford Forest
A popular American rock band will support The Darkness at their homecoming gig in Thetford Forest later this year.
Black Stone Cherry are regulars in the US and UK rock charts and known for extensive touring, including a sold out date at the University of East Anglia.
The band's second number one album remained in the UK rock charts for more than 40 weeks.
The Darkness, which will perform at Thetford Forest with Black Stone Cherry on July 14, are best known for their debut album Permission to Land which shot to number one and included singles Love is only a Feeling, I Believe In A Thing Called Love and Growing on Me.
The band - made up of brothers Justin and Dan Hawkins, Frankie Poullain and Ed Graham - recently released the single Nothing's Gonna Stop Us from their forthcoming third album, and have been confirmed as main support for the European dates of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball tour.
Tickets cost �36.00 (subject to booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan