American rockers Black Stone Cherry to support The Darkness at Thetford Forest
A popular American rock band will support The Darkness at their homecoming gig in Thetford Forest later this year.
Black Stone Cherry are regulars in the US and UK rock charts and known for extensive touring, including a sold out date at the University of East Anglia.
The band's second number one album remained in the UK rock charts for more than 40 weeks.
The Darkness, which will perform at Thetford Forest with Black Stone Cherry on July 14, are best known for their debut album Permission to Land which shot to number one and included singles Love is only a Feeling, I Believe In A Thing Called Love and Growing on Me.
The band - made up of brothers Justin and Dan Hawkins, Frankie Poullain and Ed Graham - recently released the single Nothing's Gonna Stop Us from their forthcoming third album, and have been confirmed as main support for the European dates of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball tour.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �36.00 (subject to booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant