Amazona Zoo’s gift to Norfolk Dads this Father’s Day
- Credit: Archant
One of Norfolk's most popular attractions, the Amazona Zoo in Cromer, is giving Norfolk dads a special treat with free entry on Father's Day, June 18.
The zoo is home to more than 200 tropical animals, including jaguars, pumas, ocelots, monkeys, snakes, caimans, flamingos, tapirs and Tic-Tac the toucan,
The zoo is committed to helping visitors discover nature and providing education on conservation issues set within 15 acres on the north Norfolk coast.
The zoo also has a well-equipped indoor play area Jungle Tumbles, and an extensive outdoor area Rainforest Springs where children can play.
There are also a number of exciting additions this year, which include two large outdoor jumping pillows, a tarantula spider house and a cute South American guinea pig village.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £11.50 for adults, £10 for seniors, and £8.50 for children.
For more information visit www.amazonazoo.co.uk, or call 01263 510741.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital