Amazona Zoo’s gift to Norfolk Dads this Father’s Day
- Credit: Archant
One of Norfolk's most popular attractions, the Amazona Zoo in Cromer, is giving Norfolk dads a special treat with free entry on Father's Day, June 18.
The zoo is home to more than 200 tropical animals, including jaguars, pumas, ocelots, monkeys, snakes, caimans, flamingos, tapirs and Tic-Tac the toucan,
The zoo is committed to helping visitors discover nature and providing education on conservation issues set within 15 acres on the north Norfolk coast.
The zoo also has a well-equipped indoor play area Jungle Tumbles, and an extensive outdoor area Rainforest Springs where children can play.
There are also a number of exciting additions this year, which include two large outdoor jumping pillows, a tarantula spider house and a cute South American guinea pig village.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £11.50 for adults, £10 for seniors, and £8.50 for children.
For more information visit www.amazonazoo.co.uk, or call 01263 510741.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall