Alternative rock band Hope & Social to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Hope & Social arrive in the city on their Feel Again tour for their first ever visit to the Norwich Arts Centre on October the 10th.
Their gut wrenching tunes are layered with drippings of passionate rock, northern soul, brass and horn sections that will most surely stir your soul.
BBC 6 Music's Tom Robinson described them as having extraordinary songs and virtuoso performances, which produce beautiful moments.
The band record all of their studio based music in the crypt of a church in the depths of Yorkshire.
During the past nine years, they have played Glastonbury, people's houses and a few pubs along the way, prompting Glastonbury festival main man, Michael Eavis to say, 'That was amazing, here's your cheque'.
You may also want to watch:
While Q Magazine were quoted as saying, 'A big sound from this impressive outfit...inspired, anthemic, great'.
Visit hopeandsocial.co.uk to sample their music and their pay as you go music page.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named