Everything you need to know ahead of Take That tickets going on sale
- Credit: Archant
You'll need to have a little patience on Friday morning as Take That tickets go on sale.
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald are set to return to Carrow Road on Thursday, May 30 for a greatest hits tour.
The new tour coincides with the release of upcoming album Odyssey, celebrating their hits across three decades.
The band performed for two unforgettable nights at the home of Norwich City FC in June 2017 at the end of their Wonderland Tour.
When are Take That performing in Norwich?
You may also want to watch:
The band will be here on Thursday, May 30 with the gates opening at 5.30pm.
READ MORE: 'We had to come back to Norwich' - Mark Owen can't wait to return to Carrow RoadThe support act will be 80s legend Rick Astley who is best known for hit single Never Gonna Give You Up.
What can I expect at the concert?
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
The gig will celebrate all of Take That's biggest hits and the stage will be at the Barclay end instead of in the middle of the pitch where it was last year.
The concert is part of wider plans to turn Carrow Road into a multi-purpose venue as the club has also submitted an application to Norwich City Council to allow bars and eateries outside the ground ahead of the Take That gig.
READ MORE: Gary Barlow apologises as Take That fans struggle to get tickets for Norwich showWhen do tickets go on sale?
Tickets go on general sale on Ticketmaster and See Tickets at 9.30am on Friday, September 28.
Wheelchair tickets also go on sale at 9.30am and can only be purchased by phoning Norwich City on 01603 721902.
Hospitality tickets are already on sale on the Norwich City website or by phone.
Where else are Take That performing?
Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Huddersfield, London, Manchester, Middlesborough, Milton Keynes, Sheffield and Southampton.