Norwich coffee shop launches Easter egg hot chocolate
- Credit: Archant
An independent coffee shop is making hearts melt across the city with its new Easter egg hot chocolate.
The drink is available at Alchemista in the Norwich Lanes and the egg is placed at the top of their signature skull glass.
Cacao hot chocolate is then poured into the egg until the liquid collapses through the egg and fills the glass and is topped with whipped cream and a dusting of chocolate to make it even more indulgent.
The founder of Alchemista Dennis Bacon also revealed in February that he is set to roll out the chain nationally selling its popular coffee cocktails.
He is also planning to open a 'coffee lab' flagship branch in a new 50-bedroom boutique hotel in the former Norwich Bus Station ticket office in Surrey Street.
READ MORE: Norwich coffee shop launching UK-wide including flagship in new city hotelVicky Brown, operational director of Alchemista, said: 'We are always thinking of unique and exciting new products to add to our menu.
You may also want to watch:
'We are excited to have launched Alchemista Franchise at Union Coffee in London on March 4 and look forward to seeing our brand disrupting the coffee market across the UK, this is alongside plans to open a second flagship store in the city.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover