Norwich coffee shop launches Easter egg hot chocolate
- Credit: Archant
An independent coffee shop is making hearts melt across the city with its new Easter egg hot chocolate.
The drink is available at Alchemista in the Norwich Lanes and the egg is placed at the top of their signature skull glass.
Cacao hot chocolate is then poured into the egg until the liquid collapses through the egg and fills the glass and is topped with whipped cream and a dusting of chocolate to make it even more indulgent.
The founder of Alchemista Dennis Bacon also revealed in February that he is set to roll out the chain nationally selling its popular coffee cocktails.
He is also planning to open a 'coffee lab' flagship branch in a new 50-bedroom boutique hotel in the former Norwich Bus Station ticket office in Surrey Street.
READ MORE: Norwich coffee shop launching UK-wide including flagship in new city hotelVicky Brown, operational director of Alchemista, said: 'We are always thinking of unique and exciting new products to add to our menu.
You may also want to watch:
'We are excited to have launched Alchemista Franchise at Union Coffee in London on March 4 and look forward to seeing our brand disrupting the coffee market across the UK, this is alongside plans to open a second flagship store in the city.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?