Al Murray and The Hairy Bikers among top names to perform at the Marina Theatre
- Credit: supplied
New acts have been announced ahead of the publication of a popular theatre's autumn brochure.
With the Marina Theatre's new brochure set to be unveiled next week, the popular venue has a host of top names and performances on sale already.
Earlier in the year, the theatre published dates for Russell Kane, Lost Voice Guy, Collabro and Russell Watson – and they will be joined by The Hairy Bikers, Al Murray and Kevin Bloody Wilson among other top names who will hit the Marina Theatre stage.
National treasures Si King and Dave Myers – The Hairy Bikers – will be riding into Lowestoft on Friday, March 29 at 7.30pm. The duo, who have been cooking together for more than 20 years, are well known for their love of good food and travelling the world in search of brand new recipes. An evening with The Hairy Bikers promises to be an epic night of cooking and conversation. VIP tickets are also available for this performance.
Al Murray will be bringing his new show 'Landlord of Hope and Glory' to Lowestoft on Saturday, June 15 next year. For over 20 years Al Murray has filled the biggest venues around the UK and this is an event not to be missed!
You may also want to watch:
Musical comedian, Kevin Bloody Wilson, hits the stage on Friday, October 25 2019. For more than 30 years Kevin has been delighting fans with his bawdy and outrageous songs. These songs are uniquely Australian, and yet, year after year, album after album, tour after tour people from all corners of the globe keep laughing out loud at his completely authentic and original work.
The Marina Theatre's autumn brochure will land on doorsteps across the area from Thursday, October 18, when booking will open to Privilege Card holders only. The new brochure will go on general sale from Friday, October 25.
For details on how to become a Privilege Card holder, please contact the box office. Tickets for all shows can be purchased from the Marina Theatre box office on 01502 533200, or via www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region