Abba and Dirty Dancing tribute shows on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Fans of a classic coming-of-age drama film and disco pop hits will be treated to top tribute shows this weekend.
The Pavilion Theatre on Cromer Pier is showing A Night of Dirty Dancing on Saturday March 28 at 8pm.
It is based on the 1987 American romantic blockbuster starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
A Night of Dirty Dancing will feature all the songs from the film including Be My Baby, Hungry Eyes, Big Girls Don't Cry, Love Man and I've Had the Time of My Life.
The magic of Abba will be brought to life at the same venue the following night - Sunday March 29.
Waterloo - The Best of Abba Tribute Show will be shown at 8pm.
The touring show will feature professional musicians Rob Miles as Bjorn, Michelle Cleave as Agnetha, Lissie Link as Anni-Frid and Rob Arnall as Benny.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 6 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 7 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
It is a new two-hour production of 'Abba gold' that promises to be a 'non-stop party', according to Rob Miles.
Mr Miles said it was good family show and included all the hits which would appeal to everyone.
Abba became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1975 to 1982.
?Tickets for the Dirty Dancing Show cost £20 and tickets for Abba cost £18 for concessions and £20 for adults.
?To book visit call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com