A food and drinks fest is coming to Old Costessey
- Credit: Archant
Calling all food lovers! A celebration of street food and local produce is coming to Old Costessey.
Organised by Wildcraft Brewery in collaboration with Raider Cider and Norfolk Gin, the event will be held at Costessey Sea Scouts Field on Saturday, October 21.
Attendees can expect live music, children's entertainment and edible treats from the likes of Proper Pizza Co, Natural Born Grillers, Siam Rice Box, The Durban Grill, Tascatuga Portugese Street Food and Fitzroys.
There will also be local produce from Candi's Chutney, Chaat Man, Fabulous Brownies and Artisan Pastry Chef among others.
Mike Deal, Director of Wildcraft Brewery, said: 'We've attended many good and some bad food festivals around Norfolk and felt we wanted to readdress the balance between producers and the public.
You may also want to watch:
'With this event, we're making sure producers get the best deal in terms of fees while the public get the best value in terms of entertainment.'
Tickets for the event cost £5 with a booking fee and are available from skiddle.com
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 10 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands