A food and drinks fest is coming to Old Costessey
- Credit: Archant
Calling all food lovers! A celebration of street food and local produce is coming to Old Costessey.
Organised by Wildcraft Brewery in collaboration with Raider Cider and Norfolk Gin, the event will be held at Costessey Sea Scouts Field on Saturday, October 21.
Attendees can expect live music, children's entertainment and edible treats from the likes of Proper Pizza Co, Natural Born Grillers, Siam Rice Box, The Durban Grill, Tascatuga Portugese Street Food and Fitzroys.
There will also be local produce from Candi's Chutney, Chaat Man, Fabulous Brownies and Artisan Pastry Chef among others.
Mike Deal, Director of Wildcraft Brewery, said: 'We've attended many good and some bad food festivals around Norfolk and felt we wanted to readdress the balance between producers and the public.
You may also want to watch:
'With this event, we're making sure producers get the best deal in terms of fees while the public get the best value in terms of entertainment.'
Tickets for the event cost £5 with a booking fee and are available from skiddle.com
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland