A dessert truck is touring Norfolk serving up some seriously sweet treats
- Credit: G Rockley
Whippy Nick, a mobile ice cream business, is touring the county holding pop-up dessert nights.
The events see the business sell a selection of treats, including ice cream trays topped with chocolate bars, warm chocolate cake and waffles.
Organised by Nick Powell and his partner, who took over the business in 2010, the dessert nights are intended to offer customers a unique experience.
Mr Powell said: 'We had been thinking of a way of promoting our business to a larger audience and decided to offer all sorts of tasty desserts as well as ice cream.
'Over the last few months we've been inundated with messages asking us to go to various locations so we've decided to take our desserts on tour around Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'We will be visiting as many towns as we can, adding more locations weekly.'
To find out where Whippy Nick will be stopping next, visit facebook.com/dessertnights/
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 10 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?