A dessert truck is touring Norfolk serving up some seriously sweet treats
- Credit: G Rockley
Whippy Nick, a mobile ice cream business, is touring the county holding pop-up dessert nights.
The events see the business sell a selection of treats, including ice cream trays topped with chocolate bars, warm chocolate cake and waffles.
Organised by Nick Powell and his partner, who took over the business in 2010, the dessert nights are intended to offer customers a unique experience.
Mr Powell said: 'We had been thinking of a way of promoting our business to a larger audience and decided to offer all sorts of tasty desserts as well as ice cream.
'Over the last few months we've been inundated with messages asking us to go to various locations so we've decided to take our desserts on tour around Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'We will be visiting as many towns as we can, adding more locations weekly.'
To find out where Whippy Nick will be stopping next, visit facebook.com/dessertnights/
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm