134 photos of nights out in Norwich last weekend
- Credit: Archant
Did you go out in Norwich last weekend? We've gone inside some of the city's hottest clubs and bars to see who's been out and about, see if you can spot yourself in our gallery below.
From cocktail bars to night clubs, Norwich is well known for its lively nightlife, and each weekend top local photographers capture the best parts of your night out.
On July 29 and 30, lots of you headed into the city to celebrate Pride, birthdays, hen parties, and dance the night away in places such as Mercy XS, Flaunt, Stadia and Roccos.
On Friday, Mercy's Cabana Club held a Pokemon themed evening, where guests could have their face painted and dance with a life-size Pikachu, while Flaunt hosted a Pre Pride slumber party where visitors were given prizes for arriving in their finest bed time attire.
Saturday saw a very different event take place at Mercy XS, with the launch of their Playground, an unusual circus themed evening featuring risqué costumes, clowns, fire breathers and several other jaw-dropping forms of entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Flaunt on the other hand spent Saturday celebrating Norwich Pride and provided their guests with performances by Britain's Got Talent Semi Finalist Danny Beard.
We've collected some of the great images that were taken at all of those events which showcase the fun you had and how fabulous you looked.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
Browse our gallery and see if you can spot yourself or a familiar face, and don't forget to keep a look out each week for more photographs from these popular locations.