12 of the best pieces of street art in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As a new mural is unveiled in Norwich city centre, Courtney Pochin looks at some of the city's best street art. From the inspirational to the downright weird, it seems Norwich has been covered in it all.
1. This excellent reminder on Rose Lane.
2. Anything and everything by We Eat Robots.
3. This piece on St Georges Street by Sao Paulo based artist Muretz that has us seeing stars.
4. This portrait of one of Norfolk's most beloved people.
You may also want to watch:
5. This twist on Rene Magritte's famous pipe that isn't a pipe.
6. The perfect painting for a shop that sells paint.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
7. This piece for all the NCFC fans out there.
8. This wall work by The Toaster that is guaranteed to brighten up your day.
9. This amazing mural on Exchange Street.
10. This sticker, it may be little but it says a lot.
11. All of the work in Life In A Fine City's Underground Gallery.
12. This poignant piece.
Norwich Business Improvement District, which is leading the mural project has already identified three more walls which they plan to decorate in the city. These include Hatch Brenner in Rampant Horse Street, Virgin Money at Back of the Inns and between Tesco and Evans at the bottom of Rampant Horse Street.
Artists, designers and illustrators interested in being involved in the street art project should contact Martin Blackwell on 01603 727936 or email email@example.com