12 Irish Tenors
RICHARD PARR King's Lynn Corn Exchange
King's Lynn Corn Exchange
This talented group of young men wowed a near-capacity audience with a non-stop lively show full of wonderful singing and dancing.
From the outset, with the appropriate Oh Danny Boy, the lads endeared themselves to the largely older audience with their Irish charm, humour, good looks and enthusiasm.
You may also want to watch:
Both classic and contemporary songs followed in quick succession and it was clear that they can sing as individuals
as well as coming together in an
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
They can also dance very well, and some of their choreographed routines were particularly energetic and impressive.