12 Irish Tenors
RICHARD PARR King's Lynn Corn Exchange
King's Lynn Corn Exchange
This talented group of young men wowed a near-capacity audience with a non-stop lively show full of wonderful singing and dancing.
From the outset, with the appropriate Oh Danny Boy, the lads endeared themselves to the largely older audience with their Irish charm, humour, good looks and enthusiasm.
Both classic and contemporary songs followed in quick succession and it was clear that they can sing as individuals
as well as coming together in an
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 7 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 8 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 9 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 10 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
They can also dance very well, and some of their choreographed routines were particularly energetic and impressive.