10 Easter egg hunts taking place across Norfolk this week
- Credit: Archant
It's a springtime tradition that children love - looking up and down and all around for Easter eggs.
There are plenty of Easter egg hunts taking place across Norfolk this week, here's a look at some of the ones you can get involved in...
• Easter Egg Hunt with donkeys and ponies, Thursday March 29, 2pm, Syderstone, £5 per child.
• The English Whisky Co, St Georges Distillery, Roudham, 30 March - April 2, 9am-4pm.
• Woodland Easter Egg Hunt and Dog Treat Hunt, F.A.I.T.H Animal Rescue, Friday March 30, 12pm-3pm, £2 per child (Age 12 and under) and £1 per dog.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments available, including tea, coffee, squash and cakes. Vegan chocolate eggs and rabbits have been donated. Staff will also be selling vegan home baked goods. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Parking at FAITH rescue centre, with a short walk down to the woods.
• Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, Friday, March 30, 11am-4pm, garden entry applies plus £2.50 extra per child for the Easter egg trail, every child gets an egg.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
• Norfolk Tank Museum, Saturday, March 31, 11am-3pm, Adults £8, children under 10 free with each paying adult, unaccompanied children £4.
As well as an Easter egg hunt, Norfolk Tank Museum will also be offering vehicle rides, petting bunnies and Easter basket making.
• Catton Park, Saturday, March 31, 10.30am-1pm, Tickets £3 per child and should be purchased in advance.
• Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt, Oxburgh Hall, 31 March - April 2, 10.30am-4.30pm, Adults £6.10, Children (5 and over) £3.05
• Spixworth Social Club, Saturday, March 31, 1pm-3pm, £2 per child (up to 10 years) tickets on sale behind the bar.
• Alby Crafts and Gardens, Saturday, March 31, 10am, £4 per child, £1 per adult.
Children will have the chance to find chocolate eggs, take part in craft activities, go on a bouncy castle, have their face painted and more. All in aid of Stepping Stones Pre-School.
• Hempnall Village Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, March 31, Hempnall Church, 10am-11.30am, £1 per child.