Thin Lizzy tribute act to rock Diss Corn Hall
Tribute act, Limehouse Lizzy, will be rocking the Diss Corn Hall next month.
The band is keeping the spirit of Celtic rock icon Philip Lynott and Thin Lizzy alive, well and dominating stages worldwide.
Following the success of their Live & Dangerous and Dedication tours, the band embarked upon their Into the Limelight 2008 tour to tie in with their appearance on an episode of BBC2's Arena documentary series.
The tour travelled as far as a headline slot at the Rhodes Rock festival in Greece, and the Virgin Atlantic Music festival in Barbados.
In 2011, the band's European tour continues to explore and celebrate the artistic and musical legacy of the hard-living, hard-rocking artist that was Philip Lynott. This year they will be appearing in the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Holland and Belgium.
You may also want to watch:
Expect more of the Celtic-influenced tracks such as Whiskey in the Jar and Black Rose, among the usual classic tracks The Boys are Back in Town, Sarah and many others.
Limehouse Lizzy will play the Diss Corn Hall, in St Nicholas Street, on March 10. Call the box office on 01379 652241.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night