Thin Lizzy tribute act returns to Diss Corn Hall
Renowned for an action-packed pyrothechnic-fuelled explosion of a show, Limehouse Lizzy continue to keep the spirit of Celtic rock icon Philip Lynott and his band Thin Lizzy alive.
Playful audience interaction and that all-important X-factor that leaves you with the feeling of witnessing the real thing have led to their performance being described as 'beyond tribute', by audience and critics alike.
Following the success of their �Live & Dangerous' and �Dedication' tours, the band embarked upon their 'Into the Limelight' 2008 tour to tie in with their appearance on BBC2's Arena documentary series. The tour travelled as far as a headline slot at the Rhodes Rock festival in Greece, and the Virgin Atlantic Music festival in Barbados.
In 2012, the band's European tour continues to explore and celebrate the artistic and musical legacy of the hard-living, hard-rocking, yet at times surprisingly tender and romantic artist that was Philip Lynott.
Expect more of the Celtic-influenced tracks like 'Whisky in the Jar' and 'Black Rose', among the usual razzamatazz and classic tracks 'The Boys are Back in Town', 'Sarah' and many others.
You may also want to watch:
Limehouse Lizzy are playing at the Diss Corn Hall on Thursday, February 2. Tickets �15, concessions �13.50. Call the box office on 01379 652241 for further details.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts