Thin Lizzy tribute act returns to Diss Corn Hall
Renowned for an action-packed pyrothechnic-fuelled explosion of a show, Limehouse Lizzy continue to keep the spirit of Celtic rock icon Philip Lynott and his band Thin Lizzy alive.
Playful audience interaction and that all-important X-factor that leaves you with the feeling of witnessing the real thing have led to their performance being described as 'beyond tribute', by audience and critics alike.
Following the success of their �Live & Dangerous' and �Dedication' tours, the band embarked upon their 'Into the Limelight' 2008 tour to tie in with their appearance on BBC2's Arena documentary series. The tour travelled as far as a headline slot at the Rhodes Rock festival in Greece, and the Virgin Atlantic Music festival in Barbados.
In 2012, the band's European tour continues to explore and celebrate the artistic and musical legacy of the hard-living, hard-rocking, yet at times surprisingly tender and romantic artist that was Philip Lynott.
Expect more of the Celtic-influenced tracks like 'Whisky in the Jar' and 'Black Rose', among the usual razzamatazz and classic tracks 'The Boys are Back in Town', 'Sarah' and many others.
Limehouse Lizzy are playing at the Diss Corn Hall on Thursday, February 2. Tickets �15, concessions �13.50. Call the box office on 01379 652241 for further details.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack