Theatre group to bring dastardly double bill of ghost stories to Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Nic Skerton Photography
A dastardly double-bill of eerie tales will be told at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield this November.
Strange Fascination Theatre company presents an evening of ghoulish tales, with back to back adaptations of two M.R. James Ghost Stories.
Director Simon Michael Morgan has adapted short stories 'Oh, Whistle and I'll Come To You, My Lad' and 'A Warning To The Curious' for the stage in frightening fashion.
Mr Morgan will take on roles himself in the production, along with Strange Fascination colleagues Daisy Plackett and James Ducker.
The show has been described as 'direct and compelling drama' and 'genuinely terrifying', so is only suitable for people over the age of 16.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the production, which is at 7.30pm on Thursday, November 17, range between £8 and £10.
To buy tickets visit the Seagull Theatre box office or www.theseagull,co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown