Theatre group to bring dastardly double bill of ghost stories to Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Nic Skerton Photography
A dastardly double-bill of eerie tales will be told at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield this November.
Strange Fascination Theatre company presents an evening of ghoulish tales, with back to back adaptations of two M.R. James Ghost Stories.
Director Simon Michael Morgan has adapted short stories 'Oh, Whistle and I'll Come To You, My Lad' and 'A Warning To The Curious' for the stage in frightening fashion.
Mr Morgan will take on roles himself in the production, along with Strange Fascination colleagues Daisy Plackett and James Ducker.
The show has been described as 'direct and compelling drama' and 'genuinely terrifying', so is only suitable for people over the age of 16.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the production, which is at 7.30pm on Thursday, November 17, range between £8 and £10.
To buy tickets visit the Seagull Theatre box office or www.theseagull,co.uk
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church