The Vagaband to make long-awaited return to Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk-based indie favourites The Vagaband make a triumphant return to Bungay this week.
The indie-roots act, who have made a name for themselves on the local folk and rock scene, perform at the Fisher Theatre on Thursday, bringing their eclectic mixtures of sounds to the venue.
Drawing influences from Americana, Celtic folk and vaudeville from both sides of the Atlantic, the band will be equipped with a rich array of instruments for their performance.
The eight-piece, who have appeared at such events as Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party and Bestival, will bring pedal-steel guitars, flugelhorns, mandolins and clarinets to the Fisher as they create a euphoric sound.
Tickets for the concert are still available for £10 and can be ordered on 01986 879130.
You may also want to watch:
The gig takes place on Thursday, August 24, with doors at 7.30pm.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash