The Norwich bucket list: How many can you tick off?
- Credit: Archant
From medieval buildings to spectacular green parks and even a condiment with a kick, there's plenty to boast about in Norwich.
On Tuesday, our survey revealed that the vast majority of locals have visited the city's top attractions and sights.
So, for those that are yet to explore, we decided to put together our very own Norwich bucket list of our top 20 sights, attractions and experiences in the fine city - and we'd love you to get involved.
Take these pages around the city with you as you work your way through, and make sure to tweet us pictures using the hashtag #NorwichBucketList
• What else would you put on your Norwich bucket list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying