The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
- Credit: Archant
Across Norfolk this week there are a host of planned roadworks and road closures that could cause delays to your journey. Here are some of the major ones:
• Queens Road, Norwich: On November 17 and November 18 the road will be closed between Hall Road and Surrey Street as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.
• A148 at Letheringsett With Glandford: Stop/go boards will remain in place until November 16 as Norfolk County Council complete patching work.
• A1066 at Brettenham: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation until November 16 as BT fix connection problems.
• A10 at Fordham: Temporary traffic lights will be in place on November 17 and November 18 as Norfolk County Council complete engineering work.
You may also want to watch:
• A146 at Loddon: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 15 until November 17 to allow Anglian Water to complete mains fittings.
• A12 at Gorleston-on-Sea: From November 17 until November 26 there will be overnight road closures as Highways England carry out repair work.
To keep up with the region's latest travel news visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror