The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
- Credit: Archant
Across Norfolk this week there are a host of planned roadworks and road closures that could cause delays to your journey. Here are some of the major ones:
• Queens Road, Norwich: On November 17 and November 18 the road will be closed between Hall Road and Surrey Street as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.
• A148 at Letheringsett With Glandford: Stop/go boards will remain in place until November 16 as Norfolk County Council complete patching work.
• A1066 at Brettenham: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation until November 16 as BT fix connection problems.
• A10 at Fordham: Temporary traffic lights will be in place on November 17 and November 18 as Norfolk County Council complete engineering work.
You may also want to watch:
• A146 at Loddon: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 15 until November 17 to allow Anglian Water to complete mains fittings.
• A12 at Gorleston-on-Sea: From November 17 until November 26 there will be overnight road closures as Highways England carry out repair work.
To keep up with the region's latest travel news visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash