The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
- Credit: Archant
Across Norfolk this week there are a host of planned roadworks and road closures that could cause delays to your journey. Here are some of the major ones:
• A146 at Hellington: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 24 until November 28 as T Mobile carry out engineering work.
• Cromer Road at Hellesdon: On November 22 and November 23 temporary traffic lights will in place as BT complete out engineering work.
• A47 at Bawburgh: The eastbound carriageway will be closed overnight at the B1108 Waton Road interchange until November 30 as Highways England complete repair works.
• A1066 at Brettenham: Temporary traffic lights will remain in operation until November 23 as BT complete engineering work.
You may also want to watch:
• A148 at Hillington: Stop/go boards will be in operation from November 23 until November 25 as Norfolk County Council unblock a gully.
• A143 at Broome: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 24 until November 28 as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
• A140 at Long Stratton: Stop/go boards will be in operation on November 22 as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.