The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
- Credit: Archant
Across Norfolk this week there are a host of planned roadworks and road closures that could cause delays to your journey. Here are some of the major ones:
• A146 at Hellington: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 24 until November 28 as T Mobile carry out engineering work.
• Cromer Road at Hellesdon: On November 22 and November 23 temporary traffic lights will in place as BT complete out engineering work.
• A47 at Bawburgh: The eastbound carriageway will be closed overnight at the B1108 Waton Road interchange until November 30 as Highways England complete repair works.
• A1066 at Brettenham: Temporary traffic lights will remain in operation until November 23 as BT complete engineering work.
You may also want to watch:
• A148 at Hillington: Stop/go boards will be in operation from November 23 until November 25 as Norfolk County Council unblock a gully.
• A143 at Broome: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from November 24 until November 28 as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
• A140 at Long Stratton: Stop/go boards will be in operation on November 22 as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.