The Heart of Gissing charity running children’s outdoor adventure sessions
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Children and teenagers can face outdoor and team building challenges thanks to a village charity.
The Heart of Gissing, based in the village of Gissing, near Diss, is running Youth Adventure Evenings this autumn.
Most of the activities are held outdoors near the charity's village base at The Old School on Lower Street.
They are running now and take place every Monday between 6-7.30pm.
Activities include building dens, archery, cooking over fires and tracking.
You may also want to watch:
Up to 20 people aged 8-13 can take part in each session.
All the activities will be led by Scout commissioner Alan Osborne of Osborne Adventures.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
The Heart of Gissing was formed in May 2015 and part of its work is to protect The Old School, which was built in the 19th century.
To book on the Youth Adventure Evenings contact Sarah Willett on 07917645867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.