Tell us your Premier League memories
Fulham away? Manchester United at home? Aston Villa at home on the final day?
Any of them have a poignancy for you?
Were you at Fulham on the final day of the 2004-05 campaign, when City crashed to a 6-0 defeat as they crashed out of the Premier League?
Perhaps you were at Carrow Road on the last day of the 1994-95 campaign when Villa fans chanted 'we'll meet again' and City slipped out of the top flight.
Or how about that famous day in April, 2005, when Manchester United came to Carrow Road and left with their tails between their legs, Dean Ashton and Leon McKenzie scoring the goals which earned City a famous 2-0 win against Wayne Rooney and Co?
You may also want to watch:
Share your memories by leaving a comment, tell us the highs and the lows – and how you think City will cope this time around.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham