Tell us your Premier League memories
Fulham away? Manchester United at home? Aston Villa at home on the final day?
Any of them have a poignancy for you?
Were you at Fulham on the final day of the 2004-05 campaign, when City crashed to a 6-0 defeat as they crashed out of the Premier League?
Perhaps you were at Carrow Road on the last day of the 1994-95 campaign when Villa fans chanted 'we'll meet again' and City slipped out of the top flight.
Or how about that famous day in April, 2005, when Manchester United came to Carrow Road and left with their tails between their legs, Dean Ashton and Leon McKenzie scoring the goals which earned City a famous 2-0 win against Wayne Rooney and Co?
Share your memories by leaving a comment, tell us the highs and the lows – and how you think City will cope this time around.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 5 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 6 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 7 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 8 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 9 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 10 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons