Tale has a watery feel at the Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tale of love, gods and sea creatures will be performed at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield tonight.
From 7pm, Laura Mugridge, in conjunction with the Arts Council's House initiative, will be staging The Watery Journey of Nereus Pike, which promises comedy, fun and musical entertainment.
Aimed at an audience of 12 years and above, the story also features an impromptu rave and a nautical jumper.
Tickets are £5/£3.50.
On Sunday at 7.30pm at the Seagull, Sorrell Adams introduces a karaoke evening in the foyer bar with a large list of available songs.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free.
On Thursday from 7.30pm, the Seagull will be hosting the Quaysiders' latest production, The Diary of Anne Frank, for three nights.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
The emotional story of Jewish families who hid from the Nazis in Amsterdam until their betrayal is based upon the famous diary of one of the families' teenage daughters.
The Dairy of Anne Frank will be performed between Thursday and Saturday, March 16, at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £9/£8.
For more information about any of these performances, or future events at the Seagull, contact its box office on 01502 589726 or visit the theatre's website at www.theseagull.co.uk