Tale has a watery feel at the Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tale of love, gods and sea creatures will be performed at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield tonight.
From 7pm, Laura Mugridge, in conjunction with the Arts Council's House initiative, will be staging The Watery Journey of Nereus Pike, which promises comedy, fun and musical entertainment.
Aimed at an audience of 12 years and above, the story also features an impromptu rave and a nautical jumper.
Tickets are £5/£3.50.
On Sunday at 7.30pm at the Seagull, Sorrell Adams introduces a karaoke evening in the foyer bar with a large list of available songs.
Admission is free.
On Thursday from 7.30pm, the Seagull will be hosting the Quaysiders' latest production, The Diary of Anne Frank, for three nights.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
The emotional story of Jewish families who hid from the Nazis in Amsterdam until their betrayal is based upon the famous diary of one of the families' teenage daughters.
The Dairy of Anne Frank will be performed between Thursday and Saturday, March 16, at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £9/£8.
For more information about any of these performances, or future events at the Seagull, contact its box office on 01502 589726 or visit the theatre's website at www.theseagull.co.uk