Take That Wonderland Live tour 2017: Norfolk fans left unimpressed with steep Carrow Road ticket prices
- Credit: supplied by DawBell PR
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald announced last night that they will be coming to Carrow Road in 2017 for the final date of their hotly-anticipated Wonderland Tour.
And while fans of the Rule The World hitmakers are delighted the three-piece have added Norwich to their 22-date UK tour, some are a little bit peeved with the expensive ticket prices.
Admission for a seated ticket will set you back between £55 and £95, while fans will be expected to pay £59 for a pitch standing one.
Taking to Facebook to express their disappointment at the hefty price tag, one fan wrote: 'Expensive considering its only 3 fifths of the original line up...'
Another added: 'Have you seen the prices omg.'
You may also want to watch:
'Put off by the prices 2bh, way too much!!!' said another.
Elsewhere, others jumped at the opportunity to knock Norwich City on Twitter following their disappointing performance against Preston North End yesterday afternoon.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
'That's great. If you could use some of the money to buy a half decent defence, that'll be grand,' said one football fan.
'It's about time someone came and performed at Carrow Road as the team certainly don't,' added another.
'At least someone is performing at Carrow Rd!!' said another.
Tickets go on sale at 9.30am on Friday 28 October. All Saints are supporting.
For more info click here.