Take That Wonderland Live tour 2017: Norfolk fans left unimpressed with steep Carrow Road ticket prices
- Credit: supplied by DawBell PR
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald announced last night that they will be coming to Carrow Road in 2017 for the final date of their hotly-anticipated Wonderland Tour.
And while fans of the Rule The World hitmakers are delighted the three-piece have added Norwich to their 22-date UK tour, some are a little bit peeved with the expensive ticket prices.
Admission for a seated ticket will set you back between £55 and £95, while fans will be expected to pay £59 for a pitch standing one.
Taking to Facebook to express their disappointment at the hefty price tag, one fan wrote: 'Expensive considering its only 3 fifths of the original line up...'
Another added: 'Have you seen the prices omg.'
You may also want to watch:
'Put off by the prices 2bh, way too much!!!' said another.
Elsewhere, others jumped at the opportunity to knock Norwich City on Twitter following their disappointing performance against Preston North End yesterday afternoon.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
'That's great. If you could use some of the money to buy a half decent defence, that'll be grand,' said one football fan.
'It's about time someone came and performed at Carrow Road as the team certainly don't,' added another.
'At least someone is performing at Carrow Rd!!' said another.
Tickets go on sale at 9.30am on Friday 28 October. All Saints are supporting.
For more info click here.