Take a look inside this Sheringham house - on sale for £725,000
- Credit: Archant
Situated on Alexandra Road, Sheringham, this house was built in 1913 and has been beautifully renovated and dressed inside.
There are many period features - there is a very elegant drawing room as well as a family room which both have a wall of sash windows and French doors leading to the terrace and garden and flood the room with light.
There is also a separate dining room with a small room off. This has a sink and fitted dresser and is utilised by the current owners as a bar and for the storage of glasses and crockery. You also have a spacious and modern kitchen/breakfast room leading to the garden and upstairs on the first floor is the master bedroom and two further bedrooms, beautifully presented with limewashed wooden floors and painted in Farrow & Ball.
Then on the top floor are three further rooms and three attic rooms creating an ideal studio or teenager's lair. Outside, the rear garden is very private leading off from a large terrace with raised beds, trellis and pergolas creating a very secluded and Mediterranean-style ambience.
And you can walk into town or onto the seafront for that obligatory ice cream in summer and tea and cake in winter!
You may also want to watch:
• Alexandra Road on sale for £725,000 with Watsons Period & Prestige on 01603 619916.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk