Take a look inside this renovated Hellesdon bungalow - on sale for £380,000
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully renovated, four-bedroom chalet bungalow in the popular suburb of Hellesdon has just come to the market with Brooks Residential at a guide price of £380,000 to £390,000.
Finished to a high specification, and with a number of modern features, the property on Brabazon Road has been designed to offer exceptional contemporary living, explains branch manager Lucy Headland.
'This spacious home has been extended and completely renovated,' she says.
'Everything has been finished to a very high standard, ensuring the property is immaculate, and has a feeling of quality and luxury throughout.'
Today, accommodation offered by the chalet bungalow comprises a spacious hall entrance leading to a sitting room with a bay fronted window at the front of the house. This is ready for a wood-burner of the buyer's choice to be installed.
You may also want to watch:
'Then at the back, builder extended out to create a magnificent new kitchen, dining and family area, which opens up on to the garden,' Lucy says.
'This features integrated kitchen appliances including a five-burner gas hob, two single ovens, an extractor fan and a dishwasher. There is a water filter and space for a fridge-freezer.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
This superb family space has underfloor heating and offers room for a table and chairs, as well as comfortable seating.
In the summer the new owners will be able to dine outside on the terrace.
The property has a separate utility room with a door giving access to the side.
'Two of the bedrooms and a tiled wet room are located on the ground floor,' Lucy explains.
'This could be an ideal arrangement for a family with members of different ages or where someone is perhaps a wheelchair user or has mobility problems.'
Two additional bedrooms and bathrooms have been created within former loft space and are now on the first floor.
Upstairs, the first floor landing now leads to the master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room. There is also a second bedroom and modern family bathroom. 'The bathrooms are of a high quality and throughout the house there is new flooring, including carpets; internal doors in the property have oak veneers.'
Outside there is a shingle driveway with ample off-road parking as well as a garage. To the rear there is a large private garden with the generous terrace for outside dining and entertaining.
'This is a good-sized plot with a pretty garden which the new owners may wish to develop further,' she points out.
And she adds: 'Overall, this property has such a lot to offer. It is in an area which is very popular because it has good local facilities and transport links, as well as easy access to the centre of Norwich.
'The house provides excellent space for a modern family or for new owners who enjoy having friends and relatives to stay: it could be perfect for spending family time at home or for entertaining – and, of course, it is beautifully finished, ready to move into and chain-free.'
• The property on Brabazon Road has a guide price of £380,000 to £390,000. For more information call Brooks Residential on 01603 660969