Suffolk singer will join Thetford Forest gig
A Suffolk singer has been confirmed as a special guest when Alfie Boe plays Thetford Forest this summer.
Former Framlingham College student Laura Wright is perhaps best known as a member of the all-girl group, All Angels.
Her debut solo album, The Last Rose, a collection of folk music with orchestral arrangements, hit the top spot in the classical charts when released last summer. Her forest appearance, on July 13, will include a guest support set as well as joining Mr Boe for part of his show.
Other acts confirmed to play in the forest are Plan B on June 15 (sold out), Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12 (sold out), Alfie Boe on July 13 and The Darkness on July 14.
For tickets call the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home