Starston singer Breeze Redwine to perform at fairytale-themed Pulham Market Carnival
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Young singer Breeze Redwine will be front-and-centre on a Beauty and the Beast-themed float at the Pulham Market Carnival.
The 15-year-old from Starston will be dressed as Belle and ride the Vincent's Garage float along with garage team, who will be dressed as Clock, Candlestick and other characters from the famous Disney story. Breeze will sing Tale As Old As Time at the event.
Other fairytale-themed floats will also parade through the village starting at 1.30pm, and the carnival will also feature donkeys, a hog roast, stalls, arena events and a bouncy castle at Pulham Market Green.
Armed forces veteran and double-amputee, Duncan Slater, will open the carnival and lead the judging.
The Gislingham Silver band will also perform.
You may also want to watch:
Rob Vincent, who runs the Rushall garage with his dad Steven, said it should be a fun day with plenty to see and do.
The carnival takes place on Saturday, September 9.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover