Youngs brothers straight back into action for Leicester Tigers after England pain
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Ben and Tom Youngs go straight back into Aviva Premiership battle with Leicester Tigers on Saturday afternoon.
The Norfolk brothers were both in action for England in the Six Nations finale last weekend, with scrum-half Ben starring in a 55-35 victory over France at Twickenham which saw the Red Rose fall just short of winning the title. Along with England colleagues Dan Cole and Geoff Parling, the Youngs brothers start for Leicester at home against Exeter Chiefs (3pm), with Tom starting at hooker.
Tigers fly-half Freddie Burns welcomed the immediate return of the internationals after an intense campaign, for a match set to be played in front of a 24,000 capacity crowd.
'I thought Ben Youngs was outstanding on Saturday. He stood out in what was a great England performance. It will be good to have him back, and all the other guys,' Burns told his club's official website.
'It's a massive push now, fighting for the Leicester cause and trying to get into that top four and hopefully the top two for a home semi-final.
You may also want to watch:
'It's a big push but to have those boys back gives us a massive boost.'
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park