Youngs brothers straight back into action for Leicester Tigers after England pain
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Ben and Tom Youngs go straight back into Aviva Premiership battle with Leicester Tigers on Saturday afternoon.
The Norfolk brothers were both in action for England in the Six Nations finale last weekend, with scrum-half Ben starring in a 55-35 victory over France at Twickenham which saw the Red Rose fall just short of winning the title. Along with England colleagues Dan Cole and Geoff Parling, the Youngs brothers start for Leicester at home against Exeter Chiefs (3pm), with Tom starting at hooker.
Tigers fly-half Freddie Burns welcomed the immediate return of the internationals after an intense campaign, for a match set to be played in front of a 24,000 capacity crowd.
'I thought Ben Youngs was outstanding on Saturday. He stood out in what was a great England performance. It will be good to have him back, and all the other guys,' Burns told his club's official website.
'It's a massive push now, fighting for the Leicester cause and trying to get into that top four and hopefully the top two for a home semi-final.
You may also want to watch:
'It's a big push but to have those boys back gives us a massive boost.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman