Young Star Campos to race fourth season at Norfolk Arena after re-signing for King’s Lynn
Young Star Scott Campos will race at the Norfolk Arena for his fourth season after agreeing to re-sign for King's Lynn.
Campos, 22, completes the Young Stars' line-up for the 2012 National League season and will start the campaign at reserve alongside Tom Stokes.
The Suffolk-based rider, returning on an average of 5.27, joins Stokes, number one James Cockle, Adam Lowe, Jake Knight, Lewis Kerr, Brendan Johnson and Lewis Rose in hoping to improve on the side's mid-table finish last season.
Poole-born Johnson, 19, joins the team following rides with the Isle of Wight and Dudley last season while Rose, at number eight, makes the transition from motocross.
Young Stars team manager Dale Allitt said: 'I think we have plenty to look forward to this year with the Young Stars.
'I feel we have a very capable team which will be a match for anyone and it is great to see these lads who have improved year on year now ready for the next step of the ladder.
'Both Lewis Kerr and Jake Knight are not far away at all from the Premier league in my opinion while we have a team full of riders who can easily significantly increase their starting average.'
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 4 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 5 New headteacher appointed at village high school
- 6 Plans for 13 new homes near historic former railway line
- 7 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 8 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 9 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 10 Some of the best pictures from day two of the Royal Norfolk Show
Lynn's youngsters launch their league campaign with an away trip to title holders Scunthorpe on Monday April 9. The Young Stars' first action at the Norfolk Arena comes just two days later when they take on 'USA Future',
The challenge meeting will be part of a four-date four for the USA Under-21 World Cup team to prepare for their qualification meeting in Ukraine in April.