Yarmouth Bowls Festival entries invited
This year's Great Yarmouth Festival of bowls starts on Sunday, August 26 and lasts for four weeks. The greens are situated right next to the beach and adjacent to the Britannia Pier. The Men's Pairs, Men's Fours, Ladies' Singles and the Under-25 Singles will be played August 26-31.
Men's Singles and Triples plus the Ladies' Pair and Triples between September 2 and 7. The Mixed Pairs and Mixed Triples between September 9 and 14.
The final week sees the Open Over-60 Singles and Pairs. Total prize money is in the region of �10,000.
Entry forms can be obtained from and returned to: Bowls Tournament, Great Yarmouth Tourism, Maritime House, 25 Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 2EN. Telephone 01493846343 or ring Tournament Manager Mr Derek Webster on 01493 603976 or Mr Tony Dunton on 01603 811712, e-mail Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for entries is June 1.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp