Yachtsmen need to be watchful at the back
Wroxham will be looking to tighten up at the back in their FA Trophy first round qualifying tie against Ryman Premier's Margate on Saturday.
The Yachtsmen let a two-goal lead slip for the third time this season against Thurrock last weekend as David Knight's 88th-minute winner sentenced them to a 3-2 home defeat.
Wroxham's defensive frailties – arguably aided by a frequently changing back five – will be a concern for manager Pawel Guziejko, although his attacking ethos of 'we will score one more than you' could work well against the Kent outfit.
The Gate – who currently sit one place above Lowestoft Town in 10th in the Premier Division – have managed only 16 goals from their opening 13 league games, almost half of Wroxham's tally from one more game.
And the Yachtsmen will take confidence from their opponents' poor recent run of form, which has seen them lose four out of their last five in all competitions, scoring only three times in the process.
You may also want to watch:
Wroxham will be looking to Joe Marsden to keep up his recent run of good form, which has seen him score three goals in his last two games – including two in the previous round against Burgess Hill -–while Aaron Cranfield will be hoping to retain his place in goal after a promising start to his Wroxham career.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'