Wymondham look back and forwards
WYMONDHAM Town Ladies held their annual presentation evening on Saturday.Most improved player was Emma Williams, top goalscorer was Natalie Woods, players' player was Gemma Hamilton and manager's player was Laura Parry.
WYMONDHAM Town Ladies held their annual presentation evening on Saturday.
Most improved player was Emma Williams, top goalscorer was Natalie Woods, players' player was Gemma Hamilton and manager's player was Laura Parry.
There was also some special awards for Helen Crisp for scoring 50 goals for Wymondham and for Rachael Carpenter, Helen Crisp, vice- captain Natalie Woods and captain Katie Rumble for five years of excellence service to Wymondham Town FC.
Wymondham Town Ladies are looking forward to the coming season already and pre-season training has already started in a bid to make the coming season successful.
You may also want to watch:
Training takes place on Mondays and Wednesdays at Ketts Park, 7pm start.
If you are interested, regardless of age, ability or past football experience, contact FA and qualified coach Alex Guy on email@example.com, 07934492399 or through the 'contact us' section on the website www.clubwebsite.co.uk/
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer