Wymondham coaches hope lessons have been learned
Wymondham started the new London 3NE season with a disappointing home game against Stowmarket which brought a narrow 19-25 loss.
But for a degree of match rustiness and one or two instances of naivety, they could well have been won the match comfortably.
The young players displayed excellent team spirit and determination, with no small amount of skill, and look capable of significant improvement as they get into their stride and gain confidence.
Having reviewed last week's game in detail, the coaches are confident that lessons have been learnt and are looking forward to putting theory into practice away to Newmarket, who lost last week against Holt in a high scoring game.
Head coaches Justin Loveridge and Al Turner have opted to add some experience to the back row and welcome back Chris Brown and Soul Phoenix, the latter from a successful appearance at Twickenham for the Wymondham Touch team, for their first League outings of the season.
You may also want to watch:
The backs show just one change with Richard Dodds replacing Jake Gover while James Phillips and Harry Anderson-Brown debut amongst the replacements.
nThere is a big derby in London 2NE tomorrow, with Beccles playing host to Lowestoft and Yarmouth.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
The visitors will be on a high after opening with a home win over fellow promoted club Basildon last week while Beccles will have something to prove after losing at Hampstead.