Wymondham 22, Wanstead 6
Wymondham recorded a second notable home win in succession as their improved form in Division 3NE continued.
A fortnight after seeing off the challenge of near neighbours Norwich in a titanic battle the Red and Blacks ran in four impressive tries to leave high-flying Wanstead a well beaten side.
'It was a really pleasing performance which could easily have produced 20 more points,' said first team coach Alan Turner.
'We are making good progress as a team and really do feel we have turned the corner. Now we need to build on these wins and try to catch the sides immediately above us in the table.'
An excellent chip and run try from Steve Simms set the tone for a pleasing afternoon, with youngster Jake Gover going on to catch the eye with a couple of touchdowns.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Crowe also got on the scoresheet.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67