Wroxham told to get their shooting boots on at third-placed Heybridge Swifts
Wroxham manager Pawel Guziejko has urged his side to be more clinical when they travel to high-flying Heybridge Swifts.
The Yachtsmen were guilty of missing several good opportunities in their 2-1 loss against Burnham Ramblers last Saturday, and Guziejko understands how crucial it is to make the most of any openings that they create.
'Football is all about putting the ball in the back of the net and when you get the chances, you have to take them, which is something we haven't been doing recently,' he said.
'We need to have more composure and calmness in front of goal and finish these chances when they come our way.'
With only one away win all season – a 6-2 demolition of Soham Town Rangers back in September – Wroxham have not had much luck on their travels so far this term. However, despite this lack of consistency, Guziejko is not concerned.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Our away form doesn't really worry me. If we play the way we did last weekend then I am confident we will get the result we want. I know what we are capable of doing. At the moment, results aren't going our way but the morale of the team is still high and there is a great team spirit amongst the boys.'
In-form Joe Marsden is unavailable after a culmination of cautions has resulted in a one-game ban, whilst midfielder Sam Harty is back in contention after missing the past three games through injury.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace