Wroxham looking for a response
Wroxham boss David Batch will be looking for a reaction from his players when Trafford Park hosts its first Ryman League Division One North game of the season tonight.
The Yachtsmen were below average in their season-opening 2-1 defeat at Potters Bar at the weekend, but can put that right against fellow new boys Witham Town, who ran away with the Essex Senior League title last season, and opened their account by beating Thamesmead Town 2-0.
'I can't predict a result, but what I can do is say that I am confident we will play better and I also know that if we hit seven out of 10 most weeks we are going to get a good share of points,' said Batch.
A decision has to be made over midfielder Andy Easthaugh, who required hospital treatment after a clash of heads at the weekend.
'He wants to play, he has had stitches but whether we allow him to play is another matter,' said Batch, who does have options among his squad.
You may also want to watch:
'We have the information on the team that we are playing.
'We will look at that and we will make some decisions, but the fortunate position that I am in is that we have got a lot of good players that weren't playing Saturday so we are able to change if we think it is the right thing to do.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town