Wroxham boss looking to add firepower
Wroxham boss Damian Hilton is looking for reinforcements to drag the Yachtsmen off the bottom the table.
After four games, Wroxham – who travel to Aveley today – are without a point, and have scored just one goal.
Hilton has been busy with seven-day approaches to clubs in the hope of stopping the rot – and finding someone to hit the back of the net.
However, he will see comfort in the fact that his team have created chances. The most recent games, against Thurrock and Brightlingsea, saw opportunities galore – which all went begging.
Hilton has also been without a number of players have been missing from the team in these early weeks of the season, but as the season moves into September, a few more pieces of the jigsaw are appearing.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Plumstead, who joined from Gorleston in the summer, played his first 25 minutes of the season against Brightlingsea on Monday.
One player who should be fit and available is Matt Halliday, who has been unavailable since pre-season. David Hinton should return after missing Monday's defeat through work as did Steve Taylor. Jackson Ramm is unavailable while Nick Bailey and Lewis Sturman joined Great Yarmouth and Wisbech Town respectively this week.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van