Wroxham boss looking to add firepower
Wroxham boss Damian Hilton is looking for reinforcements to drag the Yachtsmen off the bottom the table.
After four games, Wroxham – who travel to Aveley today – are without a point, and have scored just one goal.
Hilton has been busy with seven-day approaches to clubs in the hope of stopping the rot – and finding someone to hit the back of the net.
However, he will see comfort in the fact that his team have created chances. The most recent games, against Thurrock and Brightlingsea, saw opportunities galore – which all went begging.
Hilton has also been without a number of players have been missing from the team in these early weeks of the season, but as the season moves into September, a few more pieces of the jigsaw are appearing.
Adam Plumstead, who joined from Gorleston in the summer, played his first 25 minutes of the season against Brightlingsea on Monday.
One player who should be fit and available is Matt Halliday, who has been unavailable since pre-season. David Hinton should return after missing Monday's defeat through work as did Steve Taylor. Jackson Ramm is unavailable while Nick Bailey and Lewis Sturman joined Great Yarmouth and Wisbech Town respectively this week.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride