Wroxham boss Guziejko hails players’ versatility
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Wroxham boss Pawel Guziejko believes the flexibility of his side gives them an added dimension over opponents as they prepare to face Thurrock at Trafford Park today.
Two-goal Joe Marsden inspired The Yachtsmen to a 3-2 FA Trophy win over Burgess Hill on Tuesday and Guziejko stated that the player epitomises the versatility he has at his disposal.
'Joe is a fantastic player and the type you need in the modern game,' said Wroxham's manager.
'He can play right back, right wing or through the middle and this flexibility is what we look for in our players. Our play in the final third is so dangerous thanks to the pace, movement and unpredictability of all my players, and their quickness of mind creates chances and gives us an advantage over opponents.'
Thurrock hammered Heybridge Swifts 5-0 away in their last league run out making in three wins on the spin in Ryman Division One North.
You may also want to watch:
Guziejko said: 'Recent form suggests it will be a close game, with both teams able to get the three points and I hope that everybody who comes to watch will enjoy it. There is a lot of positivity around the club at the moment and I am looking for us to take this onto the pitch, cause Thurrock problems and get the win.'
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 9 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail