Wroxham 2, Dersingham Rovers 1
A late Ross Durrant strike kept Wroxham's interest in the Norfolk Senior Cup alive despite a valiant effort from Anglian Combination Premier Division side Dersingham Rovers.
The midfielder struck 10 minutes from time with a cool finish after latching on to Angelo Harrop's fine through ball.
The Yachtsmen had hit the front in the first half from the penalty spot when Gary English was harshly adjudged to have pulled down Ben Thompson in the penalty area and Harrop slammed home the spot-kick.
Roscoe Hipperson could have extended the home side's lead before the break but lashed wide from close range and 11 minutes into the second half Dersingham pulled level.
Ben Lewis misjudged a long ball, allowing Lee Proctor to get in behind the defender. The Dersingham winger made good progress down the left flank before flashing in a dangerous cross which Matt Halliday put through his own net.
Dersingham grew into the game, suddenly sniffing an upset. Michael Hilton had to produce a fine save to deny Trevor Daniels after an excellent jinking run.
However, Matt Blake's introduction from the bench gave Wroxham more thrust going forward but it was left to the lively Durrant to break Dersingham hearts when, after nice interplay with Harrop, he tucked the ball past Matt Hails.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 8 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 9 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 10 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- Wroxham (4-4-2): Hilton, Lewis, Halliday, Hipperson, Carus, Durrant, Lemmon (Eastaugh 41), Jones, Harrop, Thompson, Forshaw (Blake 65). Subs not used: Martin McNeil, Remy Gordon, Joseph Marsden.
- Dersingham (4-2-3-1): Hails, Seal, Kirby, G English (Scott 65), Barr, Pearman, P English, Blake, Daniels, Proctor, Hyde. Subs not used: Richmond, Wingfield, Wilson.
- Referee: Andy Tyne