Wroxham 1 Witham Town 1: Armani goal suits Wroxham just fine
Wroxham 1 Witham Town 1
Wroxham put in a battling performance, more than matching Witham in all departments, to gain a vital point as the season approaches its business end.
In a game of few chances, Town took the lead from a Wroxham error. Adam Plumstead tried to clear, but Scott Kemp charged down his clearance and ran through.
A touch to compose himself was followed by a 20-yard finish into the bottom right-hand corner past Elliot Pride. Plumstead did well to come back after this, playing with composure for the rest of the game.
Wroxham equalised 11 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Bussens was played in down the right, Ross Gilfedder ran over the cross, allowing Armani Schaar to take a touch and rifle home in the right corner.
Wroxham could have had a winner with 13 minutes to go, Schaar again tormenting Witham and appearing to be bundled over, but referee Sannerude dismissed the appeals.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 10 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub